Please read before filling in the form.
• Purchase your tickets for you and your party - Not for a personal assistant if you require one
• Complete the Access Request Form with a valid ticket reference number and supporting evidence.
• Return the form to us via the online form, email or post
• We will endeavour to respond within 7 working days to confirm your request.
If posting the form please do not send originals of supporting evidence.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not purchase a ticket for your Personal Assistant as you may be entitled to one at no extra cost via our PA Ticket Scheme. This can be requested via this application form.
Submitting supporting documents:
You will be asked to supply supporting documentation as part of this application form.
Please send in a scanned copy or a picture from your mobile device of your evidence. Please feel free to black-out any information that relates to amount of benefit paid or health conditions etc. that might be on the documents.
· Front page of DLA / PIP (no specific rate required)
· Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate required)
· Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
· Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
We recognise that the evidence above might not include everyone that has an access requirement. If you do not have any of the above evidence but wish to apply for one or more access provisions, complete the Access Requirement Form stating why you require them. You are welcome to post or email copies of any additional evidence that supports your application if you have any, or contact us to discuss your application. Your application will be judged on a case-by-case basis
If there is a specific requirement that is not specified in the application or you wish to supply a different form of evidence to those above, please feel free to email the Access Officer.
Submitting your form:
Upon completing this form, it will be automatically sent to the Access Team. If you wish to contact them at any point during the application process, please email them on email@example.com
Please return or submit the form by 18:00pm Friday 18th May 2018. This allows for the festival organisers to accommodate all requests in advance of your arrival. It may not be possible to process applications received after this date due to the close proximity to the event and resources in relation to capacity.
Post: The Warren Youth Project, Queens Dock Chambers 47-49 Queens Dock Avenue Hull, East Yorkshire, HU1 3D